Friday, November 03, 2006

The "Traditional" View of Church

Mr. Bean goes to Church (Video)






Click here to view video clip


When I was younger I always thought of "going to church" as being this kind of experience.

Humor often expresses a commentary on things so much better than serious discussion or debate.

This is an exaggerated demonstation of what happens when the church servuce confuses "entertainment" with worship. The end result being neither good entertainment or appropriate worship!

ENJOY!

1 comment:

Val said...

I must admit to finding Mr Bean usually just cringe-making. But I watched this, and found myself laughing out loud.

Many thanks - thought provoking.

Now do I send a link to your post to my Bible Belt Fundamentalist in-laws from Florida??!!(one of UK extraction so she will appreciate the "C of E- ness" of it) Hmmm...